IT Support Consultant
We are supporting a Global giant that specialise in customer engagement and Cyber Intelligence on their Recruitment for an IT Support Consultant . Our Client’s products are used by 80-% of the fortune 100 companies and they support over 10,000 organisations in over 180 countries.
They are going throw a phenomenal phase of growth and this is an excellent time to join the business.
The Role :
- Ensure all support queries are handled in a professional and timely manner
- Record all incidents and escalate where relevant
- Schedule and monitor upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems
- Maintain computer systems access and passwords for regional staff
- Provide secure access for the networks for remote users
- ITIL Practices
- Windows desktop OS knowledge
- Windows server OS Knowledge
- VPN support experience
- Hardware repair Knowledge
To discuss this opportunity in the strictest confidence please APPLY NOW or contact mike on 02890994111