IT Project Manager – Coleraine
Up to 60k
36 days holiday/3pm Fridays/Hybrid working (2 days in office)
IT Project Manager role available for our digital insurance software development client based in Coleraine.
Are you a passionate Manager who thrives in a fast-paced innovative environment? Then this could be for you to take the lead…
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for delivering I.T projects on time
- Responsible for project budgets
- Plan and organise resources to ensure deadlines are met
- Staff Management
- Delegation of tasks to project team
- Identify any potential risks
What you need to have:
- Previous Project Manager experience
- Degree in relevant subject
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Highly numerate and literate, with the ability to produce top quality written specifications, strategies, and effectively communicate.
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Experience of advising key stakeholders at senior and board level
In return you will receive free parking, private healthcare, thirty-six days annual leave per annum inclusive of bank holidays, subsidised insurance and continuous training and development.
If you are interested in applying for this role, simply:
- Click apply
- Call 02890994111
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org