IT Finance Analyst (SAP Implementation)
Co Armagh / Hybrid working
Required to join a leading business and to support / manage change for finance processes as part of a wider SAP implementation across the business.
Working to the SAP IT Manager you will engage in the development and enhancement of integrated business systems, duties within the role will include;
Business processes adoption & definition
- Business change; working with local stakeholders to identify business changes as a result of projects and ensure the changes are embedded into day to day operations
- Interfaces; identify and work with the systems response and IT teams to specify and develop necessary interfaces, and testing with appropriate 3rd parties or internal teams
- Testing – work with business stakeholders and IS Testing Manager to define test scenarios and ensure effective testing for the Finance stream
- Training – write and enhance training material for changes
- Data migration & cutover – work with the Application Architect & Data Manager to ensure data changes are understood. Support the data migration & cutover activities
- Have gained at least 3 years in a Finance Analyst role or similar which should include
- ERP implementation experience
- Experience of financial processes (e.g., General Ledger, Sales Accounting, Order to Cash, Operational Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable etc)., ideally with use of software from a leading ERP vendor
- Experience of project delivery / business change within the Finance operational area
In return you can expect an exceptional package and progression opportunities within one of the provinces leading employers.