Join the mission to make the world financially healthier, by reinventing people’s relationship with money.
You have the opportunity to join a dedicated team on a permanent basis, providing new product features and UX/UI improvements to an application used by large volumes of people on a weekly basis. You will join a mature Agile environment that is also in transition to a DevOps setup and cloud based environment.
iOS Developer – Full-time & Permanent
in Belfast City Centre (BT1) – Minutes walk from the Europa or Central station
Offering £40,000 – £50,000 per annum + 10% Annual Bonus
+ The ideal Candidate profile
- Knowledge of Mobile App software development languages Swift and/or Objective-C
- Understanding of the iOS development platform (Xcode)
- API’s and experience in writing supporting services
- Understanding of iOS interface design best practices
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Demonstrated knowledge of modern software development tools and techniques, git source control, continuous delivery principles, build and deployment automation
- Working collaboratively with the UX/Design team and other members of the team to bridge the gap between the optimal user experience and technical implementation
If you can’t offer all of the above, don’t be put you off : a willingness to learn and an ability to solve problems with an ability to follow technical processes and procedures are really what we’re after.
Interested parties are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date.
Make a Change > Apply Now
IT Recruitment Consultant
T | 02890 994111
Eligibility: Developer | App Developer | iOS Developer | Android Developer | Swift, Objective-C