Intermediate/Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Derry / Londonderry
Our exciting client is an award-winning+* construction company based in the Mid-Ulster area. They pride themselves on delivering quality building solutions to meet the individual needs of their clients, both private and public throughout Northern Ireland. They have built an enviable reputation within the local construction industry for the delivery of bespoke, high quality projects over a wide and varied range of construction sectors.
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor seeking a great opportunity to work with a credited company in the construction industry with great opportunities for progression!
- Occasional site visits (in NI)
- Work with suppliers and sub-contractors daily
- Procurement and management of sub-contractors
- Prepare and negotiate for tenders and contracts
- Control all stages of projects within budget
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Quantity Surveying
- 4+ years’ experience
- Experience in a similar role within the construction industry
If your interested, please send us your CV. If you don't meet the requirements, don't hesitate to send us your CV and we will try to match your skills with other vacancies.
Hope to hear from you soon.