Deputy Nurse Manager
Rapid physical disability care is a rapidly growing and ever popular form of short-term care that will not only ease the pressure of the local hospitals but will also see residents return home where they belong. Become a part of a team devoted to seeing their hard work do what it intends to.
Situated in a quiet and comfortable location near the Belfast Lough, you will assist in managing a facility that is set up to provide quality intermediate care for residents who are looking forward to moving home. Supported by a strong Nurse Manager and regional team, you will be given the training and assistance you need to continue progressing in your career.
About the role:
- 40 hrs/wk (Mon-Fri 9-5)
- £37,500 pa : All Supernumerary
- Nursing Care (general and physical disability)
- 60 bedded facility
- Lisburn, Co. Down
- On-going support from a highly experienced manager and a regional team looking for internal promotional opportunities across their various facilities.
- Paid annual leave
- 25% OT rates
- Specialist induction & on-going Nurse training
- Company Pension contribution scheme
- Bonus paid out in your first year
- Discount schemes
1 | Phone Blake Davis on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5)
2 | Contact me/Message me on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/blake.davis.5492216
3 | Use our new Quick Apply Application Form : https://bit.ly/31GQV4e
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook, or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.
028 9099 4111