Manufacturing / Improvements Engineer
Ballynahinch, Co. Down
Salary: £20,000 – £30,000
We are seeking to recruit a Process / Manufacturing Improvements focused Engineer to take up a challenging role within a well-established locally owned manufacturer who can boast an exciting and international customer base.
You will report into management and take up responsibility for;
- Defining and implementing best practice production methods including continual review and analysis
- Utilising CI knowledge and methodology including Lean, 5S and 6 Sigma to improve and enhance processes
- Working in a cross functional basis, supporting NPI and Engineering teams
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate;
- At least 2 years in a comparable manufacturing / process improvements role with a focus on lean and 6 Sigma including placement year experience
- A relevant 3rd Level (preference to degree level) education in an Engineering discipline
- Sound level of IT Literacy
- Strong communication skills
In return you can expect an excellent package including a generous salary and benefits plan with longer term career and professional development opportunities within a well established local manufacturer who are operating on a truly global scale.