£20,000 – £30,0000
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturer and supplier of ‘green’ energy solutions. Our client has become a household name in their supplying innovative and sustainable products for over 15 years. Now in the process of expanding due to an increase in demand require a HSEQ Officer to ensure the standards are maintained to a high standard across all sites.
- Provide support to the HSEQ team by reviewing, revising and implementing our ISO Systems (ISO 9001,14001, and OSHAS 18001 standards).
- Assisting the site teams and managers by recognising hazards, seeking to minimise risks whilst creating, maintaining and improving the health, safety and environmental standards.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- NEBOSH Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Excellent organisational skills
In return you will receive an excellent salary to match your skills, on-going training & development amongst other company perks!
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies.
Keep in touch with the latest Black Fox Solutions news and vacancies on social Media. You can find us on twitter @LetTheFoxHelp, Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1) and LinkedIn (black-fox-solutions). #LetTheFoxHelp