C.Down (Commutable from Belfast)
We’re working with a leading locally owned business who are recruiting for a HR Officer to join their team in County Down. Reporting directly to the MD the HR Officer will manage all HR processes from recruitment, training and development, staff progression and formal employee relation proceedings.
Your day to day:
- Ensure consistent application of all Company policies, procedures and practices
- Provide support and guidance to managers on employee relations, company policy and procedure; including attendance management, performance management and health and well-being issues.
- Hands on management of the recruitment and selection and induction process
- Develop and update all training materials as required
- Work closely with managers on all employee issues -where necessary perform a key role in any disciplinary processes, up to and including holding Disciplinary Hearings.
- Assist with setting up Performance Reviews across different departments
- Maintain internal databases, spreadsheets, monthly management reports and equality reporting.
- Maintain all personnel files regularly
- Provide, as required, light administrative support to the MD.
- Manage various reports & information to the Managing Director
- Two years general HR Officer experience as well as a third level qualification/ CIPD Level 5
- Experience in recruitment processes including interviewing
- Experience overseeing performance management and employee engagement.
- Experience of providing support to managers on employee relations
- Sound working knowledge of current employment legislation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- IT proficient in relevant online platforms and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in minute taking and Business Administration duties
For more information, or for a confidential conversation send your CV through by clicking APPLY NOW and we’ll have a chat