Salary – Open to discussion
I am working with a world-class manufacturer who are seeking for a HR Officer to join their successful team on a permanent basis.
- CIPD Level 5 Diploma Qualified
- 5 years' experience working within HR
- Managing recruitment processes, working in a unionised environment, working in a manufacturing environment, Workday (or other HR System)
- Process and update information on Company's HRIS
- Recruitment – dealing with end to end recruitment
- Assist with Employee relation issues – this would include advise grievance and disciplinary issues
- Provide HR guidance and advice
- Maintain all personnel documentations
- Data analysis and reporting of key Information for example – absence, attendance, Working Time Regulations etc.
- Prepare presentations, creating detailed KPI reviews and metrics on a daily/weekly/quarterly basis as needed
- Delivery of L&D programmes/initiatives to Line Managers and Employees
- Advice colleagues on HR Issues – provide guidance, support and training on policies, procedures, processes and complex Employee Relations cases
- Involvement in HR Project Teams,
To be considered for this vacancy, please APPLY with an updated CV. Contact Owen Barr for a confidential discussion