Manufacturer in County Antrim seek a HR Officer to join their team on a full-time basis, with a competitive salary and benefits on offer.
£20,000 – £25,000
I am looking for an experienced HR Officer on behalf of my client, a leading and global manufacturing firm, to add value and experience to their HR department.
Duties will include;
- Develop and initiate effective training plans for whole company
- Prepare and administer HR reports weekly
- Create job ads, shortlist and interview candidates
- Manage employee relations and performance appraisals
- Other HR duties when required
You will demonstrate;
- CIPD qualified and or HR degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in HR setting
- Manufacturing background is advantageous
- Interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent organisation
For a confidential chat on the position please get in touch and ask for Michael Irwin. I look forward to speaking with you.