Work from home
Excellent salary & Benefits
I am working delighted to be working with a leading charity who are based in Belfast who are seeking for a HR Officer to join their successful team on permanent basis.
- CIPD Level 5 or above
- 2 years experience within a HR Generalist role
- Experience of using HR software systems
- Co-ordinate internal & external training
- Support with performance management
- Assist with Employee relation issues – this would include advise grievance and disciplinary issues
- Provide HR guidance and advice
- Maintain all personnel documentations
- Liaise with management on training needs for staff
- Recruitment – dealing with end to end recruitment
- Deliver training and support where required on internal software systems.
- Ensuring monthly pay sick pay calculations are accurate.
- Responsible to manage and resolve any sick pay entitlement queries.
- Support the HR admin team with recruitment, selection and retention queries.
- Other ad hoc duties
To be considered for this vacancy, please APPLY with an updated CV. Contact Owen Barr for a confidential discussion