Excellent Salary and benefits
I am working with an award-winning manufacturer who are seeking for a HR BP to join their successful team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Previous HR experience within a Manufacturing Environment
- CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Experience of NI and ROI Legislation
- Advise employees on their entitlements and rights – for example wages, sick pay, personal issues and other day-to-day HR occurrences.
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to the company
- Manage casework in relation to sickness absence.
- Assist with Employee relation issues – this would include advise grievance and disciplinary issues
- Prepare documentation, information for any legal matters
- Manage the on-boarding, HR orientation & probation review processes for all new starts
- Manage end to end recruitment
- Maintain and develop HR policies and procedures and ensure they are applied
- Other Ad hoc Duties
To be considered for this vacancy, please APPLY with an updated CV. Contact Owen Barr for a confidential discussion