My client based in Greater Belfast currently require the services of an experienced management accountant to join their team on a full-time basis.
Duties will include:
- Prepare accurate management accounts schedules including analytical review and identifying variances to budget
- Prepare budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Review chart of accounts and identify opportunities to reduce costs.
- Monitor inventory levels and all the key processes around accurate inventory management
- Ensuring company compliance with all monthly, quarterly and annual statutory filing requirements
You will demonstrate:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification
- Recent industry experience (2-3 years)
- Ability to work to and exceed deadlines
- Strong IT and Excel skill
- Strong communication
To be considered for this position, please APPLY with an updated CV. Contact is Michael Irwin.