County Derry / Londonderry
£25,000 + enhanced holidays, generous pension plus more
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Graduate to take up a role within the supply chain & planning function of a global employer at their site in L/Derry.
This is an exceptional opportunity to start a challenging and rewarding career within true market leader who offer long term career and professional development opportunities.
Joining their busy planning / supply chain business unit you will receive full training and ongoing development and support the team across;
- Working within a global supply base to place and control orders for raw materials
- Liaising and working with internal teams (manufacturing, production etc) to develop up to date schedules and production plans
- Review and analysis of existing suppliers, processes etc and developing improvements
- Associated reporting for management
- Degree educated
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with sourcing, procurement, production planning and operations.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically excel
In return you can expect an excellent package and progression opportunities.