Goods In Supervisor
We are proud to be assisting an Award-Winning UK food manufacturing company on their recruitment for a Goods In Supervisor. We are keen to speak to candidates with previous within a food manufacturing environment.
The Job Role:
- Ensure accurate management of the booking in process for Raw Materials, monitoring product quality, integrity and ensuring all delivered goods are within product specification
- Completion of all associated Intake paperwork and update of computer system.
- Issue of stock to production, ensuring system is updated and stock figures remain accurate.
- Manage stock rotation and maintain Raw Material Stock accuracy
- Must comply with all aspects of H&S policy throughout the site :reporting any concerns or potential hazards to their line leader immediately.
- Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for food safety and health and safety within areas of work
- To seek out and recommend continuous improvement methods to improve and enhance the service provided.
- Other duties may be assigned as the business progresses
- Proven experience in a similar role within a food manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of specifications, SOP’s and Work Instructions
- Experience of supervising a small team
- Good Communicator
- Problem solver & decision maker
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety / First Aid related qualification
- Forklift license
- Working knowledge of SI or similar operating system
To Discuss this opportunity in the strictest confidence please APPLY NOW