Full Stack Developer (Ruby API Stack £40,000 +)
We are searching for all Full Stack developer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience for a role with an exciting startup company based in Belfast. Due to their recent success and ambitions plans for the future they are currently looking to recruit 2 New develops to join the exiting team.
They absolutely love working with the latest, cutting-edge technologies. Their main tech stack usually consists around a Ruby API (usually Rails, sometimes Sinatra -depending on the project) built using test driven development, accompanied with a front end using modern web technologies such as Vue JS, React, React Native and Swift.
You will need the ability to self-manage, as well as work well within a team. You will be involved with projects from the ground up; helping to scope the work involved within a project, developing feature ideas and deciding upon the most applicable technologies to use. If you have experience dealing with servers and hosting, that would be an added bonus.
Ideally you will have some of the following…
- 3+ years of experience building web apps
- PHP, jQuery, CSS, HTML, SQL, GIT, Laravel PHP
- Experience with Git version control software
- Deep understanding of mobile applications
- Experience configuring and tuning virtual private/public clouds, preferably AWS
- Experience in SaaS/Cloud application development, including an understanding of security concerns and multi-tenancy
- Experience refactoring and redesigning products to be more usable, scalable, secure and performant
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems
The company are keen to interview interested candidates immediately. If this sounds interesting or if you would like more information, please click APPLY NOW or contact Mike Magee on 02890994111