Food Safety & Quality Manager
Black Fox Solutions are working with a leading food manufacturer who are recruiting for a Quality Manager who is responsible for overseeing and the efficient operation of all technical (food safety & quality) functions at the retail site, advising Senior Management team as relevant and ensuring the development and implementation / dissemination of Company technical policies.
The successful candidate will have
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical or quality supervisory or management role in the food industry;
- Minimum level 3 food safety certificate;
- Minimum of Level 3 HACCP certificate, level 4 a definite advantage
- Previous experience acting as HACCP co-ordinator;
- Previous Experience dealing directly with customer audits and 3rd party audits (such as BRC);
- Degree in Food Science / technology or a related discipline or/and food related diploma with relevant quality management experience in the food industry;
If this job sounds like the job for you or you're just considering a change, get in touch with myself to discuss options by applying now.