FAO – Fitter / Assembly fitter / Hydraulic / / Production Fitter / Heavy Engineering
Our client is a leading crushing and screening company who have secured a large number of orders for the coming year. They have asked us to recruit for a Fitter to work on a range of high tech machinery.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Machine assembly and disassembly
- Installation of electrical and hydraulic components
- Welding and fabrication duties
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong mechanical skills
- Capable of working effectively as part of a team
In return, you can expect a generous package including a bonus scheme, pension plan, enhanced holidays.
Darryl Gatora – Engineering Consultant