Fire Alarm Engineer – Established Company, Training & Development Opportunities
£25,000 – £35,000 per annum + OT & Callout (estimated £5k – £10k additional earnings)
Based in Belfast
Our client is a well-established company with an excellent reputation in their industry have an exciting opportunity for junior & experienced engineers to join their team. This is a permanent position that will suit a motivated individual who enjoys working on a variety of projects.
In this position, you will have the responsibility of ensuring the safe and optimised performance of machinery, equipment, facilities, and all other assets through scheduled routine maintenance.
In this position, you will have the responsibility of carrying installations & servicing of a variety of the latest Fire alarms, CCTV & Access Control Systems.
- Carrying out both pre-planned and on-demand maintenance of systems & equipment at customer sites across NI
- Responding to occasional call outs
- Ensuring health & safety standards are upheld
- Providing excellent service to customers, building solid working relationships
- A relevant qualification with 1+ years of industry experience
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
Click “Apply Now” to send an up to date copy of your CV through or give Black Fox a call and ask for Darryl – Engineering Consultant
If this role is not for you, we probably have one that is. We work with all the major manufacturers and sought after employers across NI. Do not hesitate to get in contact and I will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you about your needs.