We are working with a global manufacturer who are seeking to appoint a Financial Accountant to join their financial shared service centre in County Armagh.
- Journal entries, account reconciliations, and financial analysis.
- Complete monthly general ledger accounts, inventory accounting, fixed assets, and bank reconciliations along with resolving open items.
- Ensuring accurate financial results are reported on a timely basis as per corporate closing calendar.
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliation support: AR, AP, Intercompany Loan Statement
- Forecasting – cash and FX forecasting processes.
- Prepare government reports / census forms.
- Qualified Accountant, with 3+ years of related professional experience
- Experience in accounting and financial systems (Oracle experience preferred)
- Experience of preparing UK statutory accounts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
In return you can expect a generous salary, company bonus scheme, pension plan plus much more.