Leading manufacturer based in County Tyrone looking for a Finance/Accounts graduate to join on a full-time basis, offering up to £22,000.
£20,000 – £22,000
My client, a long-established and expanding manufacturer are looking for a career-focused individual to join them as a Finance/Accounts Graduate.
Duties for this position includes;
- Review production reports and analyse
- Ensure stock variances are accounted for and amended
- Report weekly to management with accounts reports
- Produce yield reports related to production activities
- Other ad-hoc financial duties
You will demonstrate;
- Degree in Accountancy, Business or related
- Willingness to learn and further develop career
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines
- Excel, MS Office skills is essential
For more information on this position, please get in touch as soon as you can before the Christmas break. Please ask for Michael Irwin when you make contact.