Engineering Team Leader (Process Improvement)
Black Fox Solutions are working alongside our long standing client, to recruit an Engineering Team Leader (Process Improvement).
Reporting into the Operational Excellence Director you will lead and support the Operations Modernisation team to deliver advanced manufacturing and technology solutions to production against deliverables of quality, cost and schedule.
What We Require:
- Minimum 3rd level qualification (HND & Above) in a relevant engineering discipline with a minimum of 3 years working experience in Engineering gained in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 1 years working experience within an Assembly environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work with the Operational Excellence Department to develop, maintain and deploy the site Manufacturing Technology Roadmap.
- Lead development projects to meet MRL deliverables and the needs of assembly, manufacturing and logistics operations.
- As the first line manager for a team of Engineers provide leadership and direction in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Develop the team and individuals’ skills to support the business goals and manage performance using the Company’s tools and systems
- Identify training needs and implement training plan to ensure team can support the needs of the business
Full Job Spec Available Upon Application.
If this job sounds like the job for you or you're just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Senior Engineering Consultant