Electronics Test Technicians
Black Fox Solutions are working alongside our long-standing client, to recruit a number of Electronics Test Technicians.
In this role you will be responsible for the assembly and test of scientific digital cameras, optical measuring systems, components and accessories. You will work with the production team in the build and completion of products, participating as part of an effective and efficient operations group in the achievement of agreed quality, time-scale and cost objectives.
What We Require:
HNC or equivalent in a relevant (engineering) discipline with 6 months experience in a production/manufacturing environment
Educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent, in Maths and English (Grade C or above) with minimum of 3 years’ experience in a high-tech production/manufacturing environment.
Key Tasks and Duties:
- Assemble and test high spec instruments, optical measuring devices and components
- Use of both manual and automated test equipment and instruments
- Adherence to Engineering build and test instructions
- Check that products meet all relevant standards
- Completion of assembly and test records
- Manage several instruments at one time
- Basic use of microscopes
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don’t forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,
Senior Engineering Consultant