Electronic Team Lead
FAO Electronics, Electronic Team Lead, Manufacturing, Electrical Team Lead
Black Fox are currently on the lookout for an Electronic Team Lead to report to the Engineering Manager and be responsible for leading a team of Electrical Test Technicians.
- As the first line manager for a team of Electrical Test Technicians provide leadership and direction in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Develop the team and individuals’ skills to support the business goals and manage performance using the company’s tools and systems
- Identify training needs and implement training plan to ensure team can support the needs of the business
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of Engineering talent
- Support daily operations onsite leading the team in problem solving electrical testing issues
- Any other duties as required to support business needs
- Third level qualification in a relevant engineering discipline preferably Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in Manufacturing Environment
- Previous experience coaching, mentoring and leading small teams
Working hours for the role will be a day shift, Monday to Thursday 8am : 5pm and a nice early finish on a Friday at 1pm.
In return you can expect an excellent salary and benefits plan plus long-term career development and progression opportunities within a global employer.
Black Fox Solutions