Disability Assessor – Working From Home and Field work
United Kingdom based including Northern Ireland
£35,000 – £40,000
Additional £300 bonus per month
Full and Part-time opportunities
- Monday – Friday, No weekends or Bank holidays!
You will receive full training and take up an Assessor role where you will, from the comfort of your own home, conduct clinical assessments for customers who are making a claim for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
What’s in it for you…
- Work/life balance…. No nights, evenings, or weekends with every bank holiday OFF!
- A generous salary rising to £35,000
- £3,800 bonus paid quarterly
- Good holidays (plus all those bank holidays!)
- Company matched pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Much much more!
What is the role?
- Conducting remote assessments
- Observing and reporting on an individual’s ability to carry out activities
- Analysing and interpreting clinical information and supporting evidence
- Completing reports
What do you need to apply?
- 2 years post-reg experience as a nurse, occupational therapist, physiotherapist, or paramedic
- Live NMC, HCPC, or GMC registration
- IT skills
For more info on this role or others call Richard @ Blackfox Solutions for a confidential chat or SUBMIT YOUR CV!