Digital Marketing/E-Commerce Manager
We’re working with a leading NI firm who are recruiting for a Digital Marketing/E-Commerce Manager to join their team in Greater Belfast.
- Responsible for all digital channels and overall communications with online CRM
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding online sales targets for all in-house brands as well as third party online retailers using analytics and annual trends to improve user experience.
- Responsible for the overall digital marketing strategy to help support the offline business and deliver ecommerce sales targets for 4 owned sites and 1 additional brand website.
- Responsible for the growth, and sales of Amazon Vendor for various brands
- Provide marketing support and offer promotions to 3rd party e-commerce customers to achieve sales targets
- Management of social media strategies for in-house brands
- Responsible for consideration of online user journey and optimisation of both sales-ready and those in browsing mode.
- Setup and maintenance of ecommerce websites when required, including project management of new company website targeted at trade and retail customers with dual integration of trade and RRP pricing
The Ideal candidate
We are keen to speak to candidates with previous experience in a similar E-Commerce role. You must be target driven and have a demonstrable digital marketing experience and a 3rd Level qualification in a relevant discipline.
To discuss this opportunity in the Strictest confidence please forward a copy of your CV ASAP