Trainee Farm Manager
£24,000 – £27,000
An exciting opportunity for a Trainee Farm Manager who has gained at least 1 years’ experience working in a Supervisory role to take up a key role within a modern manufacturing site.
Working alongside a highly motivated and growing team, you will be responsible for –
- Developing and implementing production policies and procedures
- Communicating expectations to production workers and appraises their performance
- Educating production team members about preferred occupational health and safety practices
- Making recommendations about ways to improve employee efficiency and reduce costs
- At least 1 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Ideally from an agricultural background
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
In return, you can expect an excellent package and progression opportunities within a leading employer who continue to invest.
Apply now to find out more about this role or to discuss other roles that may be of interest!