Role: DevOps Engineer
Location – Belfast
Proposed Salary | £30,000-£40,000 annually available – Your experience is key.
Having successfully delivered their next wave of Tech Talent we have been asked to support the recruitment of their new DevOps Engineer. You will be involved in the development of a greenfield project.
As the new DevOps Engineer, you will be engaging directly with Clients to develop customer experience using all of the many services and capabilities available within this world-class company.
+ Your Skill Set
- 2 years of experience in a DevOps or relevant Development role.
- Exposure to AWS or Azure
- At least 1 year of experience with Windows and Linux based applications.
- At least 1 year of scripting and programming experience in one or more of, Python, PowerShell, Bash, Packer, Terraform.
- At least 1 year of experience developing and maintaining Continuous Integration pipelines using Jenkins or any other CI/CD tooling.
- At least 1 year of experience with SCM tools such as SVN, Git, Bitbucket.
+ In Return
- 25 days holidays plus 10 statutory days
- Life Insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Private medical ( includes 50% off pure gym)
- Dental (50% subsidised)
If you are contemplating your next move please get in touch. Whether it’s for growth or to find projects that excite you. At BLACK FOX we value building relationships so that we can empower you to find the right thing.
Mike Magee | IT Recruitment Consultant
Black Fox IT