Black Fox has been selected to identify and secure the new DevOps Engineer for this dominant NI employer.
NEW | DevOps Engineer – Full-time & Permanent
Location – Belfast City Centre
Proposed Salary | Up to £40,000 per annum DoE
- Complex domain and a highly technical environment
- Dynamic product suite and a well-established team
- Global Market leader
Black Fox is pleased to introduce the position of DevOps Engineer. This is a great opportunity to join one of the most progressive, successful and dynamic companies to date.
They are a well renowned, located in an attractive location in Belfast and they have an outstanding reputation for their cutting edge collaborative team environment and high quality work. They are looking to hire two talented and passionate DevOps Engineers to join them on a permanent basis. This team is facing a complex and exciting challenge and need some expertise to ensure the delivery of the project.
About the Role
The business has invested heavily in a product which is relatively new to the organisation, hence their capability to operate is not yet mature. Currently, they are working hard to stabilise the platform, improve performance and win the confidence of the users.
The team is at the forefront of pushing their tech agenda to move to the cloud, create APIs and Microservices around big data
The DevOps Engineer will assist project management with specification and scoping, leading/owning the technical design and architecture, and estimate solutions for the client base.
Throughout a large projects implementation the DevOps Engineer will display excellent ownership working with the project management team to utilise available resources, ensuring the efficient delivery of their projects while infrastructure solutions are developed to industry best practices and to a high quality standard.
The DevOps Engineer will work closely with Development Manager and other senior / lead developers to suggest, agree and implement technical standards and set the technical strategy.
What you’ll need:
- degree or post graduate qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering at 2:1 or above.
- At least 1 year of experience with Windows and Linux based applications.
- At least 1 year of scripting and programming experience in one or more of, Python, PowerShell, Bash, Packer, Terraform.
- At least 1 year of experience developing and maintaining Continuous Integration pipelines using Jenkins or any other CI/CD tooling.
- At least 1 year of experience with SCM tools such as SVN, Git, Bitbucket.
The role is currently available to start immediately, and interviews are available this week.This is a great opportunity to join a well-known company, with opportunities to work on a number of challenging projects using the latest technologies.
Johnathan Potts | IT Recruitment Consultant
Black Fox IT
Eligibility | DevOps | Engineer | DevOps Engineer