Deputy Nurse Manager
Newry Co. Down
An independent, British health care group, who have received multiple awards for customer experience, patient safety and for the quality of their care, are actively seeking a deputy manager to join their team in Newry.
You will work in a 50 bedded facility providing focused care for each resident.
· Help them maintain their independence, enable them to achieve their full potential and provide them with tasks and activities they enjoy.
· Create and implement care plans, ensuring the highest standard of care possible.
· For your managerial responsibilities, you will oversee the care provided by junior staff whilst demonstrating leadership and Nursing skills.
· Uphold and maintain an open and constructive environment enabling staff members to seek your guidance and support when required.
This is a great opportunity for to work for an independent employer who not only focus on their staff development and training but also offer internal progression, a competitive salary and multiple rewards and benefits as stated below.
Rewards and Benefits
· Introduction and Training programmes
· Company Pension Scheme
· Internal progression opportunities
· 25% OT rate
1 | Call Nathaniel on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5) or 07467427686 (If 9-5 doesn’t suit)
2 | Apply below with a CV
3 | Use our new Quick Apply Tool : https://bit.ly/31GQV4e (If you don’t have a CV)
If this role isn’t for you, we probably have one that is. We work is all the major healthcare organisations and many of the private employers as well. Don’t hesitate to get in contact and I will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you about your needs.
Eligibility: Registered Nurse | General Nurse | Mental Health Nurse | LD Nurse