Deputy Nurse Manager (Day Duty)
£37,000 – £38,500
FAO- Nurse Managers, Deputy Nurse Manager, Clinical Lead Nurses, Senior Staff Nurses and Staff Nurses
Black Fox Solutions are working with a leading healthcare provider in the Co.Armagh area to recruit a Deputy manager for their Nursing facility. This fantastic opportunity comes from internal promotion within the facility with the Deputy stepping up as the Home Manager.
This Co.Armagh home provides a fantastic environment for residents with over 50 rooms offering excellent levels of both General nursing care and Dementia care.
As the Deputy Home Manager, you will play a vital role in ensuring clinical excellence is maintained as well as ensuring efficiency across the whole facilities operations.
Additional you will be responsible for assisting in the management of staff members as well as the business itself.
What we are looking for;
- You must be a fully qualified nurse with 3 years post qualification experience + 1 year supervisory
- You must have a valid registration with NMC
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to develop further into Nurse Management with a bespoke development program.
- A fantastic hourly rate with additional hours available depending on the needs of the business
- An excellent company benefits package including pension scheme
- A generous holiday allowances
If you are interested in discussing this exciting opportunity further, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Contact Nathaniel Ferris, Healthcare Consultant via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111
Method 2: Text ‘NFRC’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07467427686.
Method 3: Don’t have a CV? No problem!
Use our new Quick Apply Tool : https://bit.ly/31GQV4e
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.