Position: Deputy Nurse Manager
Hourly Rate: £19.50 (Negotiable) + Company Benefits
Location: Newtownards, Co. Down
Job Type: Permanent : Full Time : 38.5 hrs : Day Duty
As the new Deputy Nurse Manager, you will be welcomed into the home by the existing members of staff, new nurse management and residents currently living in this beautiful, purpose-built facility. You will be working in a large, 80 bedded facility that offers nursing care to range of clients with specific needs.
The home is split into 3 units; Nursing general, Nursing dementia & a residential unit. Each has a designated Nurse in charge or Team Leader, you will work closely with the Nurse Manager to ensure the highest quality of care is provided across the facility.
Working a mixture of shifts, your hours will include both floor and office hours. The Manager is looking for an experienced Nurse with strong leadership and hands on clinical skills.
In return, you will receive on-going support from some of the most experienced Nurses & Managers in the sector, continuous CPD training, competitive salary alongside other benefits listed below:
- 33 Days Annual Leave
- £2,000 joiningg bonus
- CPD training account* for you to choose your own further training and personal development
- Pay 100% of your annual NMC fees
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
Don’t have a CV? : Black Fox Solutions can help!
Use our new & easy ‘Quick Apply’ tool to submit your interest
QUICK APPLY (Link):
Contact Richard Greenwood, Senior Healthcare Consultant via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111
Method 2: Text ‘RG937’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07944757770.
Full details and disclosure for the position are available and a confidential discussion about the position is strongly recommended.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.