Deputy Nurse Manager | Belfast
Black Fox Solutions have been selected to identify and recruit a Deputy Nurse Manager in Belfast for a leading provider of quality care in Northern Ireland.
+ Introducing The Position:
Position: Deputy Nurse Manager Location: Belfast, Co. Down
Salary: £17.50 p/h £35,000 p/a Vacancy type: Full-time & Permanent – 38.5 h/w
1st Bonus: 25% Overtime rates on your hourly salary £21.88 for every hour of OT you work
2nd Bonus: As a qualified Nurse, you can also enjoy up to £1,250 in your first year as a ‘Welcome Bonus’
IN PERSPECTIVE: +£4,500 Compared to the average NI Deputy Nurse Manager salary of £30,500
- Utilise your skills in an exemplary work environment | Your new employer values care and professionalism, performing incredibly well on their most recent RQIA report. Here, you will lead your new team in providing person-centred quality care in a 40 bedded-facility for residents 65+.
- Provide a wide range of care | Use your Nursing skills to ensure each resident receives their unique care, supporting residents who cannot live in their own homes to maintain as much independence as possible.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team | Work with your new team (Doctors, Nurses, Care Assistants, Physiotherapists) to assist residents with their respite care, physical disabilities, palliative care, and challenges that come from old age.
- Enjoy generous benefits and rewards | Strengthen your professional skills with continuous in-house, online, and additional training programmes while working in a wonderful area of South Belfast.
+ Introducing The Employer: Offering a nurtured culture of trust, with highly advanced training and development programmes in place, your new employer will look out for you and your future in the best way possible. This attracts and retains the best Nursing staff for a mutual benefit. Because of this, you will enjoy unrivalled internal promotion opportunities.
+ The Rewards and Benefits:
- A generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programmes
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking and uniform (where applicable)
HOW TO APPLY
1 | Apply online by clicking the link or call Blake Davis directly at 02890 994111 (9am : 5:30pm)
2 | TEXT ‘CV5’ + ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07928 248002 and we will arrange a convenient time to speak.
Tired of reading? Don’t hesitate to pick up the phone, I am happy to talk to you more about this or any other role you may be interested in. I will always have more details for you to make the right decision.
CV writing and maintenance can be daunting; if you don’t have a CV or yours isn’t up to date, give us a call and we can help you through the process. Not having a perfect CV is no reason not to get the job of your dreams.
Nursing and Healthcare Consultant
Eligibility: Learning Disability Nurse | Mental Health Nurse | Adult Nurse