Dental Practice Manager (Belfast)
Role: Practice Manager
Hours/Position: Permanent : Full Time
Hourly Rate: Competitive
Facility: Dental facility
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
With decades of experience and expertise in dentistry, our client is one of the most predominate dental organisations who have continued to expand and advance their practices to ensure a high delivery of dental care to their clients. With being one of the UKs leading dental employers with over 100 dental practices they have also varied their network of dentistry into orthodontics, implants, facial rejuvenation, oral surgery and general dental.
The employer is now looking for an experienced Dental Practice Manager to join their tight-knit team to manage and direct the practice efficiently and effectively.
Responsibilities as a Practice Manager:
- Ensure accounts are processed in an efficient and timely manner including labs and suppliers
- Lead the administration team, ensuring they stay motivated, positive and proactive
- Complete and submit the monthly cash sheets
- Keep up to date with RQIA regulations, compliance, data protection, health and safety policies and procedures
- Ensure staff training and CPD is completed and properly logged
- Deal with associate queries including diary management and pay issues, asking for assistance from the relevant departments
- Liaise with the lead nurse to address staff issues, holidays, staff rotas and stock control
- Ensure all practice policies and procedures are adhered to by all staff members
- Run Practice reports, including financial and patient based
- Assist clinicians with practice audits
Full details and disclosure for the position are available and a confidential discussion about the position is strongly recommended.
If you are too busy to ring during our open hour, 9-5, we now offer a nurse friendly out of hours service, where you can call or message at any time from 8am to 9am or 8pm to 9pm.
Don’t have a CV?
Use our new Quick Apply Link that only takes 2 minutes to fill out!
Quick Apply Link: https://bit.ly/31GQV4e
Apply Now or Contact Lauren Campbell via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘LC422’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07568519242.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.