Position: Dental Nurse
Hourly Rate: £8.50 – £9.50 per hour
Job Type: Permanent : Full Time : Part Time (32-38 hrs)
Our client is one of the largest Dental Practices in Northern Ireland with 11, state-of-the-art facilities located across the country. The provide a wide range of private and NHS treatments, a referral service for orthodontics and oral surgery procedures.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Dental Nurse to join a busy Practice with a dynamic team, consisting of General and Specialist Dentists, Hygienists and Nurses who provide excellent patient service.
As the new Dental Nurse, your duties will include:
- Providing clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met
- Providing excellent patient care
- Updating patient records
- Sterilising dental equipment
- Keeping the surgery clean
- Occasional reception duties
In return, you will receive:
- A Competitive salary
- 4 weeks paid holiday plus 11 bank/public holidays
- Company CPD Training days
- GDC Registration fees paid
- Professional Indemnity insurance provided
- Fully qualified dental nurse or working towards qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of IV/RA Sedation
For further information Apply Now or Contact Richard Greenwood via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘DNA02’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07944757770.
Full details and disclosure for the position are available and a confidential discussion about the position is strongly recommended.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.