Position: Dental Nurse
Hourly Rate: £8.85 – £10 + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent : Part Time : 22.5 hours p/w
With a wealth of experience and expertise in dentistry, our client is one of the most reputable, fast growing organisations in the UK, operating over 100 dental facilities to provide exclusive dental care to their clients. Over the years they have repeatedly won multiple awards for dental care that is provided to their clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading employer of dental care, who are heavily focused and invested in their staff, continuously offering development and the opportunity to work in a supportive environment.
- Proven experience in practice management within healthcare industry
- Experience of developing a practice strategy in line with ambitious group-wide growth
- Leading and developing a team
- Competitive hourly rate, plus annual bonus, sick pay and life assurance
- GDC and indemnity covered
- Paid CPD provided via our online portal. Infection control and safeguarding training provided.
- Annual Bonus scheme : discretionary bonus scheme shared within the Practice based on revenue target.
- Company Sick Pay of 2 weeks full pay.
- Generous Practice social budget : each quarter the Practice goes out on a fully expensed social event
- Additional Special days holidays for life events such as your birthday, moving to a new house etc
- Option to purchase 3 additional days’ holidays per year
- Industry-leading flex bens platform with access to tax-free childcare vouchers and other salary sacrifice schemes, and discounted shopping and gym memberships
If you are too busy to ring during our open hour 9-5, we now offer a nurse friendly out of hours service where you can call or message at any time from 8am to 9am or 8pm to 9pm.
Apply Now or Contact Lauren Campbell via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘LC285’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07568519242.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.