Cyber Security Analyst
Excellent Package D.O.E
We are assisitng a well established I.T Managed Services company on their recruitment for 10 new Cyber Security Analyst positions. Due to securing massive contract with an hugue Amercian Cyber Security company the roles are available to start immediatley
- Analyze data, perform research, and verify information for potential misconduct or abnormal behaviour.
- Analyze data feeds for event detection, and perform correlation analysis on data from multiple monitoring sources.
- Respond to cybersecurity events and incidents caused by internal and external threats to our clients, coordinate response activities with various stakeholders for confirmed incidents, and recommend mitigation strategies. This can involve non-traditional working hours.
- Proactively hunt for adversaries on customer networks utilizing a variety of tools and techniques
- Produce reports, communications, e-blasts and other forms of communication that may be both internal and client facing, to include leadership and executive management.
- Draft root cause analysis reports and recommendations after cybersecurity incidents.
- Identify risk areas that will require vulnerability prevention
- Understanding of IT operations: help desk, end-point management and server management
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with security monitoring tools such as IDP/IDS, FW and AV
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex security problems and how it affects a customer’s business
- Experience performing log analysis of Windows event logs, Apache, IIS, SQL, and firewall logs leveraging SIEM platforms.
- Working UNIX/Linux knowledge
- Scripting ability in Python is a plus
To discuss this opportunity in the strictest confidence please APPLY NOW