Black Fox has partnered with a powerhouse in the Integration and cloud management sphere, accredited for their cloud technology and also offer and array of professional IT Managed Services, Integration Services, Software Development and 24-hour support.
Due to their success and ever-growing client base, they have expanded into Belfast and Black Fox have been giving the task of adding 4 talented Cyber Security Analyst to join their success.
Position | Cyber Security Analyst
Location : Belfast
Proposed Salary | £30,000-£40,000 DOE
To become a valued member of their team the following should become natural to you:
- Working UNIX/Linux knowledge
- experience with security monitoring tools such as IDP/IDS, FW and AV
- To be able to examine, explore and understand complex security problems
- knowledge with firewalls, proxies, incident response, and information security frameworks
- Experience configuring and executing vulnerability scans
Further information on technical abilities can be discussed during a consultation.
Interested parties are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date.
Move our career forward | Apply Now
T | 02890 994111
Eligibility | cyber security | Cyber Security Analyst | Cyber Analyst | SOC Engineer