Customs and Supply Chain Specialist
€30,000 – €40,000
Monaghan Town Area
Due to continued success, my client in Monaghan are now in need of a Customs and Supply Chain Specilaist to join their team on a full-time basis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with customs brokers and freight forwarders and complete all associated
- documentation for this purpose.
- Support the alignment of Product Classification and Valuation of our products
- Be accustomed and engage fully with the use of special trade programmes – eg Temporary Admission, Inward Processing etc
- Supplier declarations will form a core element of the role
- Ensure all associate paperwork and declarations follow any necessary guidelines
- 2-3 years' in a similar position
- Degree in Business/Finance or similar is advantageous
- Proven ability to prioritise objectives and dutie
- Excellent PC Skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
To be considered for this vacancy, please APPLY with an updated CV. Contact: Michael Irwin.