Manufacturing company in County Down are currently looking a Credit Controller to join them on a maternity cover contract to assist with their in-demand service.
Credit Controller (9-12 months)
Credit controller needed for my client, a reputable and expanding manufacturer in County Down. Reporting to the Accounts manager, you will have other office duties to undertake.
Duties for this position include;
- Credit control responsibilities
- Opening new customer accounts
- Deal with both incoming and outgoing payments
- Ensure effective allocations of payments
- General administration duties
You will have;
- 2 years’ experience in Credit Control
- Strong communication skills
- Professional telephone skills/communication
- Customer service skills
- Construction industry exposure (desirable)
For more information on the position, please send an updated copy of your CV. I look forward to speaking with you.