Contractor based in Cookstown seek a Credit Controller to join on a full-time permanent contract.
My client is an expanding contractor based in Cookstown, Co. Tyrone and are currently looking for an experienced Credit Controller to also manage different aspects of their accounts department.
Duties will include;
- Registering and chasing invoices
- Weekly/monthly payment runs
- Oversee key ledger accounts
- Sub-contractor payments and CIS returns
- General accounts/office administration when required
You will have;
- 3 years in Credit Control
- Experience with sub-contractors (desirable)
- Construction/Manufacturing/Engineering background (advantageous)
- SAGE 50 experience
- MS Office and Excel knowledge
- Strong communicator
For a confidential chat on the vacancy please apply with an updated CV.