Control Panel Builder
Black Fox Solutions are working alongside our client, based in Cookstown, to recruit a Control Panel Builder.
Our client provides engine and electrical control systems to the machinery industry and due to sustained growth require a Control Panel Builder.
What we Require:
- Prior experience working with panel/switchgear or control panel building
- 17th edition JIB registered
- The skills required to interpret panel design from electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
- Must have valid CSCS card
- Installing, Trunking, glanding, pulling cables, installation of Control Panels
- Testing & Inspection of Electrical Installations
- Comply with all Quality & Environmental Policies and Procedures & All Health & Safety Rules
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don’t forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,
Senior Engineering Consultant