Continuous Improvement Manager
£30,000 – £40,000
Black Fox Solutions are working alongside our long-standing client, based in Co. Down, to recruit a Continuous Improvement Manager.
As the successful Continuous Improvement Manager you will be involved in driving continuous improvement throughout the factory including shop floor production, facilities and office areas through the deployment of structured continuous improvement activities to maximise operational effectiveness and efficiencies through the development of people, process and systems.
What We Require:
- A third level qualification coupled with experience gained working in a manufacturing environment with excellent knowledge of lean tools eg: 5S, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, TPM, and Kanban.
- It is important that you can display the ability to challenge teams and people at all levels to drive performance and continuous improvements.
- You will have good interpersonal, team, organisation and time management skills.
- Responsible for identifying the performance and speeds of lines with the aim of maximising line efficiency through the use of CI methods including the use of tools such as work study, process / task mapping 5S etc.
- Evaluate, utilise, deploy and embed a range of continuous and lean manufacturing techniques to deliver best in class operational excellence
- Use and implement root cause problem solving methodology and capability within the factory to ensure minimum downtime and maximum efficiency.
Maintain your knowledge of the latest developments in CI, best practice and undertake any other duties as may be required as part of an inter dependant and cross functional team
Full Job Spec available upon application.
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don’t forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,