Black Fox Solutions are working alongside our client, based in Kilkeel, to recruit a Composites Engineer.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be required to work with the Design and Production Teams to ensure a manufacturing solution is delivered which meets and exceeds cost, quality and schedule requirements.
What We Require:
- A degree qualification in a related engineering discipline with minimum of two year’s relevant working experience (with a minimum of 1 year in the area of Composites).
- Hold a HND/HNC in a relevant discipline with minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience (with a minimum of 2 years in the area of Composites).
What you will be doing:
- Support the bid process for new programs through process selection, the development of recurring and non-recurring costs and identify tooling requirements.
- Collaborate with the Design Team on new programs/products to ensure all appropriate deliverables are achieved on time and the product developed satisfies all production requirements.
- Complete model, drawing and BoM reviews in line with program timeframe requirements.
- Identify and define technical specifications of tools and fixtures to ensure the product satisfies the specifications and tolerances required.
- Identify and define technical specifications of plant and equipment and using Lean Manufacturing principles collaborate with the Production Team to define layout.
Full Job Spec available upon application.
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don’t forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,
Senior Engineering Consultant