Community Nurse Assessor (Antrim)
(Permanent : Full or Part Time Position)
Position: Community Nurse Assessor
Job Type: Permanent : Full or Part Time : Monday to Friday
Salary: £34,000 : £38,000 + Company Benefits Package
Black Fox Solutions is delighted to be working alongside a global employer to recruit for Disability Assessors. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a non-clinical environment whilst continually retaining your pin registration and benefit from a lucrative salary, sociable working hours, flexible working patterns and numerous other company benefits.
The Role / Duties:
- As a Nurse Assessor in the field you will work in a range of different environments offering you flexible working from home, working in designated clinics and within the community.
- You will carry out face-to-face assessments to individuals claiming PIP then compile detailed reports on their disabilities and functional impairments, giving recommendations and conclusions to be submitted to DFC. ** Please note, you DO NOT make the decision if an individual receives benefits **
- You may also choose to work in an office-based position in Belfast and will not be required to conduct face-to-face assessments but will write reports in an office environment.
- When you first begin as an Assessor you will undergo a comprehensive training programme for 6 weeks to fully prepare for the role. This is provided by and paid for by the employer and you will receive your full salary whilst doing so.
Rewards & Benefits
- Excellent starting salary – £34,000.
- Basic salary increases once DFC approved.
- Annual performance related bonus up to (£3000)
- Fully paid training course with close mentoring & professional development.
- Flexible working arrangements from home.
- Monday to Friday work patterns & sociable working hours.
- 23 Days annual leave, 8 statutory days & Christmas off.
- Pin re-validation.
- Private medical and life insurance.
- Company Sick & Maternity Pay.
- Pension scheme.
To be eligible:
- To be a fully qualified Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Physiotherapist on the NMC, HCPC Register.
- A Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- A Full UK Driving Licence (Field Based Position)
Apply Now or Contact Richard Greenwood via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘DA002’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07944757770.
Full details and disclosure for the position are available and a confidential discussion about the position is strongly recommended.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.
Black Fox Solutions – Healthcare Consultant
Eligibility: Registered Nurse | General Nurse | Mental Health Nurse | LD Nurse | Occupational Therapist | Physiotherapist | Paramedic