Commercial / Bid / Operations Manager
Generous Package & Opportunity
We are working with a specialist manufacturer who serve the construction markets across the Island of Ireland and with the next ‘phase’ of the business in mind are seeking to appoint a Manager to join the team and play a key role in driving the business further.
The firm have invested heavily over the years in the facility and equipment and are looking to the future in identifying the next management team to run the business. As it stands the owner anticipates the successful candidate integrating themselves throughout the business over the next three to five years before taking ownership.
Initially your main responsibility will be to blend your own knowledge and experience whilst learning and understanding the firms existing business model and processes.
Duties will include;
- Day to day business management including sales, production and finance operations
- Leading and managing staff across all levels within wider business units
- Developing business opportunities across UK and ROI whilst maximising NI activities
- Defining and improving business processes
- Utilisation of factory and manufacturing capacity to support growth plans
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate;
- Considerable experience gained at operational management level within a manufacturing or construction orientated producer
- Knowledge of the construction market is highly desirable
- Well-rounded management experience
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Sound level of IT Literacy across MS Office suite