Day shift, early Friday finish, no weekends
Black Fox is on the lookout for a CNC Programmer to join a leading specialist client in the interior fit out industry.
As a successful candidate you will be responsible to develop programmes for CNC machines.
Main duties will include
- Providing technical assistance to the design department to make sure all designs are achievable within set budget
- Translate assembly and joinery requirements from drawings and converting to machine tool programs to facilitate production of piece parts in the CNC area
- Ensuring all quality standards and delivery standards are met for CNC machined items
- Effective liaison with subcontractors and suppliers
- Involvement with cost cutting exercises and ongoing Factory improvement strategies
To be considered for this role you must be proficient in Alphacam and have the ability to interpret drawings. Working hours for the role will be 40 hours per week between Monday : Friday with an early finish of 3pm on a Friday and salary will be solely dependant on your experience.
Black Fox Solutions