CNC Maintenance Engineer
£34,000 – £36,000
NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS
Black Fox Solutions are working alongside our client, based in Greyabbey, to recruit a CNC Maintenance Engineer.
As the successful Maintenance Engineer it will be your responsibility to undertake preventative and reactive maintenance, as well as carry out projects and machine installations as required in a machine tool environment.
What We Require:
- Minimum of 3 years working within a Machine tool environment
- Knowledge of CNC control systems Fanuc, Heidenhain and Siemens
- A High standard of knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering working practices.
- Demonstrated experience of setting up and managing preventative maintenance systems and TPM.
- Willingness to undertake and provide further training and development as required by the company.
- Carry out all instructions provided by the Maintenance Team Leader on a daily basis
- Meet maintenance targets as defined by the Maintenance Team Leader.
- Carry out fault finding diagnostics and provide a fixed solution.
- Read and understand electrical/mechanical drawings.
- Purchase electrical/mechanical spares in line with the maintenance department procedures and approval of the Maintenance Team Leader.
- Plan work load and keep Maintenance Team Leader informed.
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone (02890 994111) and talk with us.
Keep in touch with the latest Black Fox Solutions news and vacancies on social Media. You can find us on twitter @LetTheFoxHelp, Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1) and LinkedIn (black-fox-solutions). #LetTheFoxHelp
Senior Engineering Consultant