Cloud DevOps Engineer
Derry / Londonderry
£ Excellent Package
We are once again assisting a leading Software company on their recruitment for an Experienced DevOps Engineer. Our client is growing from strength to strength currently operating in over 70 countries worldwide.
They are looking for ambitious, hungry new team members to expand their cloud services team in Derry and as result there is an immediate opening for a Devops Engineer.
The Role :
You will play an instrumental part in shaping the future cloud operations functions by challenging and influencing the way the company operates. You will work with software development teams to harness the fast-phased movement of change through development into production.
Main Responsibilities :
- Execute on a strong functional understanding of SaaS-based core technologies delivered by Azure and AWS.
- Manage a broad scope of deployed cloud solutions, from the OS level to the client GUI.
- Keep current on company’s core ECM products via ongoing internal training and use
- Manage/maintain Azure and AWS infrastructure to ensure proper deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of our products.
- Proven experience with web application management.
- Monitor system status, activity, performance metrics and capacity.
- Work closely with Development resources to ensure proper environment deployment, high operating efficiency, and seamless on-boarding of new solutions/products.
- Work flexible hours to mitigate the impact to production systems within the course of a service-impacting outage.
- Third level qualification in a computer science related discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience managing AssA solutions in Azure and AWS
- Past experience with setup/maintenance of system monitoring software such as New Relic, Dynatrace, Nagios. Logic Monitor, Splunk or Loggly
- Proven experience with web application management & deployment using Chef, Anisble or Terraform.
- Proven experience with the Atlassian tool stack (Jira, Confluence & Bitbucket)
- Proven experience with TFS or Azure Devops, or comparable toolsets.
- Consume/have literacy using source code & binary repositories
- Automate processes/code in Python, Ruby or node.js a plus
To discuss this opportunity in the strictest confidence please APPLY NOW or call Mike at Black Fox Solutions on 02890994111