Clinical Lead Nurse
As the Nursing climate changes, more and more Healthcare professionals are finding it prudent to have a permanent and safe place to work where they can concentrate on making a difference and not worry about losing their pin. Nurses want a place to work where they can focus on their careers, residents, and training, not the uneasy climate that surrounds the health sector at the moment.
This is why I recommend contacting me directly on 02890994111 in regard to a new Clinical Lead role with a trusted and reputable client. Gain valuable managerial experience with the support of a booming and profitable group. You will find huge internal promotional opportunities and support that will help you make a difference.
About the role:
- Permanent (Full or Part Time)
- £17.68 per hour + substantial bonus
- Dementia / Old Age / Physical Disability / LD
- Newtownbreda, Co. Down
- Medium facility
- Work closely with and lead your multidisciplinary team to maintain a high level of efficiency and communication with your colleagues and managers in order to promote patient care.
- Create, evaluate, and adhere to all nursing care plans in cooperation with the resident, resident’s family, and your superiors.
- Lend a friendly hand and assist in the induction and teaching of new members of staff including supervision, preceptorship training, and general questions.
- Assess and provide medication to each individual, based on their specific care plan, at the appropriate times.
- Represent and meet your employer’s commitment to providing the highest standard of care possible, ensuring that each action abides by the guidelines set out by the home and all governing bodies; do so in a respectful manner.
- Free parking
- Substantial holiday allowance
- Specialist training and development careers for career progression
- Internal promotional opportunities
- Pension scheme and OT rates
- Bonus : paid out in first year
This is a great opportunity for you to work for a healthcare organisation who takes care of the needs of their employees and offers you the ability to learn and progress your career.
1 | Phone Blake Davis on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5)
2 | Click APPLY : I will receive your application and be in touch shortly after
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook, or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.
028 9099 4111